Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Jul 10, 2021

I have reported them to police, who have been interested and who have documented each time. They do not appear to possess technology that is able to detect them.

I reported them only at the local and state levels. I also made sure some old friends and coworkers/ colleagues at other levels of government were fully aware of their plans in advance and they witnessed some of these reported events. I tried to work first with Facebook and Google. I did like the free online photo storage but also had pictures of my kids in other places.

I also did ads in many places and so did my companies. I was clear via other interviews in March, June and in July about what my professional plans were for the time being (and in other places). I also had posted about my acting and modeling and other pursuits, not that that was my responsibility to report to Facebook at any time or anyone else. I do like that I have the right to privacy and so do my children.

I believe in privacy and the importance of it so much. I also believe that the Privacy Act of 1974 and so many other federal Acts are going to be helpful in resolving each and every one of these matters.

I helped write legislation as often as I helped write reports, student papers, research projects, proposals, actual/ real research and countless other items. A real writer for sure....

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2021

I have reported this to Facebook and Google countless times via letters, handwritten, typed and mailed and in much kinder ways, yet informational since May of 2019. I remained as kind and calm as possible while simultaneously reporting them to the right and proper authorities each and every time. I had already publicly shared my plans and the career changes I had been making and the reasons for them in places I knew they could not alter the content.

User's recommendation: Do not go on Facebook. Download your data and leave Facebook.

Preferred solution: justice (monetarily and in terms of the assurance they will be shut down and the people will be released from their systems, as well as their information. They should be incarcerated at the very least.).

Facebook Pros: Free online photo storage, Ads for services.

Facebook Cons: Unstable employees, Lack of business ethics, Lack of support and training for employees, Lack of supervision for employees, Lack of regulation for employees and administrators.

Comments