1.7

Hi, today my cousin texted me at 9am asking was I texting and calling her back to back thru Facebook messenger...I told her no...she immediately prompted me to login and change my password. I have my cellphone set to tap login where I never am fully logged out, yet when I went to the app it prompted me to login only to deny my password, thru Google account I was able to reset my password but they sent my verification code to my email and another new unknown email simultaneously.

I attempted to call Facebook customer service yet was redirected to login and tap help center on the app.

How was I going to get help to login if I would have to login to get help...rediculous. So I went to frequently asked questions and clicked the instructions for being hacked, it asked me to login and go to security and privacy section on my page and reset my email & password; again how can I block a hacker if I'm hacked overnight and security settings changed, now I am stuck having to create a new profile and wonder what could be happening to my daughter's and loved ones photos on my original page by whomever hacked my personal account.

User's recommendation: Be very careful of games that ask for u to connect your Facebook but has no choice of a Google account, and reset your password every 30days, these hackers are smarter than B4.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Customer service no help.

Facebook Cons: Lack of reliable options for account recovery.

Comments