Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hello Facebook my name is Janssen jay

Although Facebook has been a great way for me to get in contact with family members and friends that I haven't seen or talked to in years I also have my downfalls and this is one of the worst one of all time. It's been roughly around four and a half years now that I've been cyber-bullied ,threatened with my life, cost a lot of pain suffering and distress to my life. Not to mention as well as my mother as well was threatened and sent a very long disgusting message threatening to beat her up if she doesn't bring me to this certain person to fight her. As well as wishing dead upon my mom and myself. I will send a screenshot of the message that my mom got from this person. Anyways I finally got a restraining order on January 27th 2022 after this individual went to far very far this is the second time she does this comes to my house broken and she broke my glass sliding door which cost me and my fiance around $400 to fix. I have evidence of everything because after she did that she did text me laughing about it saying that I must be cold in here at night and she's glad that she broke both of my windows. You haven't police reports for all these incidents as she's done not to mention she shot at me in my car I still have a car parked in my garage with a bullet hole in it. I'm afraid that I won't live long enough to even have this situation dealt with the right way which is through court and of course police officers putting a stop to this. That's why I am writing to you guys asking for help I don't know who else to turn to I bring so many different emails supposedly that they can help get these type of situations don't with. I don't seem to get anywhere close to having this problem solved. This woman has created so many different emails under my name not to mention she sent me everything that she is doing just to make my life a living *** which was her goal that's what she said that she was going to make my life a living *** and that I'm at her mercy for the rest of my life until she chooses that my life will be over that means when she's going to kill me.

9202****

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, 9:26 AM Vanessa Carriedo wrote:

Hello Facebook my name is Vanessa Carriedo.

Hello Facebook my name is Vanessa Carriedo.

Preferred solution: Have some things taken down.

Location: Oxnard, California