Manilva, Andalusia
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Update by user Dec 06, 2018

Its now been nearly 3 months and still nothing. They even had the nerve to send me a customer review form today...

I'm sure you can imagine the glowing review I gave of them. It's just one big damage limitation exercise for them due to all the bad PR they are getting in the media.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2018

The lead time is supposed to be 3 days. My change falls completely within their guidelines.

I submit a report every day and get nothing but a robot either thanking me for my feedback or telling me there are techy issues. I raise it on their community but the best advice I get is raise a report which as i say I do repeatedly. I have been waiting over a month now and this change is business critical, so as you can imagine I am not happy. I have no problem with the change with all the other social media channels / their competitors and have even received human support when needed.

I am resorting now to moving more time to Twitter and submitting a post to their community and review to external sites every four days. If anyone has any advice or wants to share their experience i would love to hear it

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments