Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Jul 12, 2021

Still no one answering phones at Facebook. I even wrote Mark Z. but the message back was this mailbox is not maintained anymore.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2021

When I was hacked It evolved all my IP addresses, passwords and account information. I lost my email account and had to open new ones.

had to change my phone number because of IP addresses and had to open a new phone account with another vendor to start to climb out of this mess. But for a month I have tried contact someone with Facebook but no one helps at Facebook. Why do you do people that way when we the people of Facebook are the ones that help you stay employed?. I just vented because I had to sit in a phone store to open new google, yahoo and Microsoft accounts on their wfi.

Wanting, praying, just hoping, some real person, would have the good will to help me and many, many, others that I have seen on yours broads, hurting and maybe committing suicide over not being able to open a simple thing such as Facebook.

I had less trouble with credit and banks all willing to help but not Facebook because we don't seem to matter to Mark or his employees. Mark said keep it simple, this isn't simple to open and not managed well to help the ones who are the victims of hackers first and then Facebook compounds the hurt and anguish even more by not having real help or support just fake help lines or post., My new phone number is not 404 786-XX51.

There were times over the past month plus that at 60 my wife and I have cried over being hacked, but along the way their were good people and companies that made us proud to still be in the USA. Their help, helped us the ones the needed it the most. We didn't go to school learning what kids know now before preschool.

I want to thank those who helped and were there when we needed it the most. I thought when we get thru this Facebook should be easy, I lied to me and Mark lied to us all, (keep it simple). You didn't watch out for us and now we have lost our wedding pictures, 12 years of life in photos around the world and back. Our granddaughter birth and the best man at our wedding pasting away.

Facebook as become the scrap book of our daily lives and made it easier for those who wish us harm to attend our every move. I am sad, mad and confused at how an old man can get back into his own account. The bank did, the power company did, the gas company, water company eBay, amazon, they all walked us thru what we need to do to move forward and Facebook will not even answer the phone or reply to a message that isn't just computer generated. Its beginning to look like we have all been hacked.

I can get into my Instagram but can't like my Facebook.

Who can prove its me on Instagram? that is someone else number now.

User's recommendation: Please Be aware of these hacks that leave you with no support and feel more hacked.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Intouch with family around the world.

Facebook Cons: No consumer service or hot line for real help.

Comments