You have taken me off Facebook because of community standards. What does this mean?

I have a hard time remembering password so I have them saved. When I try to get on my account the password never works. Someone is following me and everything I block him he seams to show back up. I do not know this person and would like to request a complaint against this person.

There are things going on that I personally did not talk to. And also things are sent to him from my phone and I never sent it. His name is Jay Ne as far as I know. This is causing a lot of problems for me too.

Is there anyway someone else could be on my account? Or even hacked. This person has also taken over my husband's acct too. Money has been stolen from both of us for dateing sites..

Back to my account I have recently found out that I have alot of Facebook accounts in my name. I would like all but pennysteinwand81@***.com gone

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: I cannot login to my account.

Comments