Verified Reviewer

1.7

I was trying to send a pic to a lady friend on another app and after a long process of trying to do so I saw an app I had that said send pics ....I attached and sent it and it went on my Facebook page, which I hadn't used in some time, I only like the messenger to reach out to old friends, needless to say the app said nothing about Facebook on it but sent this pic for my whole friends and family to see ...look at my reaction through things I tried doing afterwards..I tried deleting...it wouldn't delete, I tried taking friends and people off, changing things, it wasn't happening...I even ran to my mother's house to help me. which anyone that knows me can tell you this is something I would not have done.

Now I'm kicked off FB and can't speak with old school members either. If you look at what happened it'll explain more, but mainly I'm pissed that the app I used I had on phone said nothing about Facebook or that it would send to when I used .....so I'm having mixed thoughts about all this....I'd like to have this settled please and be able to get back on FB with no problems as I'm having now.

User's recommendation: Don't use other apps to send photos, no telling where they will go.

Preferred solution: A solution... though I was humiliated to my friends in family more than anyone knows, maybe I shouldn't of been sending anything to even woman over online.

Facebook Pros: I talk to family and friends on messenger.

Facebook Cons: What happened the other night.

Comments