Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Feb 26, 2021

Facebook did nothing! There is absolutely no way to contact them, therefore they obviously did not reach out to me!

Facebook has no customer support unless you have a business page that you pay for otherwise too bad, so sad. They do not care one iota of their consumer. Look at all the far right extremist Trumpist propaganda that is all over facebook. Maybe if facebook would get more involved in providing people the truth about things & silencing & censuring ALL Trumpist propaganda from anyone here everyone who actually believes this nonsense!

It has destroyed America! It has destroyed friendships! It has destroyed families! America is broken here Facebook has played an enormous part of it's destruction!

Customer support should always be readily available for ANY & ALL platforms! These are problems that need immediate addressing! Who the *** is gonna do that?

Please, tell me! I really really want to know?

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2021

Can't remember password & my app is stuck on secure account page that takes you to a reset password page but you need to know your current password. There is no forgot password button on that page therefore I cannot access my account.

User's recommendation: I don't know what to say other than Facebook clearly does not care about their users at all. I'm contemplating litigation as I am a Pro gamer for money & everything runs thru or is connected to my facebook account therefore I cannot make any money till this is solved! This is literally affecting my livelihood here taking food from my kid's mouths!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I need my account access back asap.

Facebook Pros: In general i get to talk to family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Fake accounts, Racial unfairness, Junk, Trumpist propaganda everywhere.

Comments