Verified Reviewer

Hello,

My name is Ben Amor Fares and I live in Tunisia, I never used facebook before and in the past month twice I try to create a facebook account but you disable it in less than 24 hours and I can't see another reason for you to do that other than how I look like..

How did I conclude that????? you keep telling me that I am not following your guide lines or whatever it is, I literally didn't even use my account , all what I did I posted a profile picture for my friends and my family to recognize me ane I posted a " cover photo" that's all I used my account for, I didn't like any pages , I didn't post anything whatsoever other than MY FACE..

So how exactly you keep disabling my facebook account when all I got the chance to post is a picture of my face???

I don't know if this is a race thing or because I am arabic or because I have a beard but it's obviously something that has something to do with my ethnicity or my face or whatever it is that you don't like about my appearance..

I would appreciate a reply because this is the second time this happens in less than a month and it is getting annoying and honestly really offensive especially for a company that I thought is pushing for diversity in your different platforms..so how come I create an account and in less than 24 hours I lose that account when all I did is posting a picture of my face..

thank you..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: I was trying to get closer with my family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Facebook disables my accounts based on how i look like.

Comments