Verified Reviewer

2.3

I have been trying since last Sunday to get my Facebook account fixed, but no one will help me, despite numerous emails and compaint forms. I am locked out because of, according to Facebook, too much unusual activity on my Facebook account.

Well, no kidding. I guess that happens when a person is trying to change the password because they couldn't remember it, and the verification code was not sent to either my email address or my phone even after being requested more than once. After I got locked out, I followed the directions exactly. But, since my phone number wasn't changed even though I did that change myself almost a year ago.

It hard to get a verification code when it is being sent to a phone number that is not in service! I don't know why this change wasn't done, but it needs to be CORRECTED now, please. I should of been able to get help at that time. It's a simple fix for Facebook.

Please change my phone number to 936-245-****, instead of the wrong phone number ending in 4663. Please correct this ASAP, so I can get back on Facebook.

Thank you. My email address for Facebook is gfwandlaw@***.com

Preferred solution: My phone number changed to the correct phone number. And, accept that correct phone number. My Facebook account needs to be unlocked!.

Facebook Cons: Facebook is horrible if you actually need help, Do not see anything good about facebook right now.

Location: Madisonville, Texas