Verified Reviewer

I'm told my account disabled due to not following community standards, and it can not be reversed. I haven't been on Facebook for at least 1 year.

Furthermore, I have never violated standards, and am concerned my account may have been hacked? I can not think of any other reason. Furthermore, I had a problem attempting to log on, as I forgot my password. I remember I had added my maiden name to my Facebook username, However, not exactly remember if my married name was after my first name or if maiden name after first name.

Anyway, I tried creating a new account using my First name and maiden name. It was then I received a code to use. I entered the code, and it took me to my page. I had the option of setting a picture.

In all honesty, I re took many pics of me, as I was not happy with my picture. It was then I received a text? Asking who was there with me? Then immediately Facebook shut down my page and said I was being reviewed for 30 days as I did not follow community standards?

I've attempted again after about a week or so Facebook said I was permanently disabled? Very unhappy about this, as I kept it very simple on Facebook. I had my pages never to harm anyone. To go back to when I was able to get on my page to start a new account.

Facebook said on screen said welcome back Brenda. How are you or what are you feeling?. The reason I was trying hard to get back on my Page was trying to find out how my sister and family were. They had to evacuate from Dixie fire in feather river canyon.

I was sad, and I spoke of no harmful matter. I was shut down before I could get answers. Anywhere.

Very confused. Brenda Fac use.

User's recommendation: none at this time.

Location: San Jose, California