Verified Reviewer

1.5

Over recent days/weeks I have been reporting to both Facebook and the administrators of a buy and sell page about the explicit material on their site.

This site should be either removed or made private to stop these posts being accepted. There is nudity, sexual activity and including animals.

All of which Facebook tells me is against their code of ethics, and yet you still permit it to continue.

Funny because I am a member of a particular page and used a word that is in the name of their site but my comment using that same word was removed. I assume because someone in Facebook thought it derogatory. This is the same organisation that allows foul language starting with F and C to be used ? Hypocryts.

This site can be viewed by anyone of any age !

Fabulous is this what you would like your children or grandmother to be confronted with ????

I did contact one of the administrators seeing as she is a female, thinking she would have been more understanding. I forwarded the latest picture at that time of a woman's genitalia and a dog. The reply I got back in part read: "yeah righto, and as I tell everyone else who messages me I did not ask to be an admin of this group I never started the group I just joined it, and everyone send me this crap constantly. I don't know how to remove myself as an admin or I would have done it by now.

I do go in and remove as many as I can but I am a mum of 3 boys and don't always have time xx"

So admin is well aware of the content of their pages. I didn't know what the discussion section was about and boy this is where they all sit, along with other foreign spam. You check the members list and they are 2 mins new, 5 mins new and so forth and from places like Borneo, Thailand. Not Australia.

I spent at least half an hour 2 nights in a row posting report after report, either spam or nudity +.

and it continues on still.

I did put up a post saying why I was leaving and of course 4 replies all men said good riddance, but I felt that new members shouldn't have to be insulted with these pictures and should be aware to make their choice.

Nothing has happened. The site remains exactly the same, with the same obscene pictures being posted just by new members...........

Do your job and clean up Facebook !!!

Location: Perth, Western Australia