Verified Reviewer

1.5

Someone posted 5 very inappropriate images on my fb account/page. My account was shut down before I knew about it, or saw the content of the 5 posts.

I sent fb info they requested so they have several ways to contact me. Opening the support inbox has yielded the same message every day. No internet connection. I feel like since these images appeared, Ive been blocked from taking any recourse to clear my name, my fb page, my business page (hello fb, Im using your platform to conduct my business.

At least I WAS. Youre welcome). I dont know if my account has been terminated, or if the people that address these issues will look at my account and see the hackers post - 5 in one day, is VERY, COMPLETELY out of character. I want them to go through every post and photo I have, and other than the 5 hacker posts tell me what Ive posted that is offensive.

Cant the mighty minds at Meta find the source of the 5 posts Im accused of? Meanwhile, my business is suffering as it sits there, not accessible. One more thing, why in the world would you make my MIRROR account not active. So, Meta owns the mirror.

WhoopdyDo.

Really poor customer service decisions made at a higher level. Let me repeat for those of you too many rungs up the ladder who may not have heard the first time.

META HAS MADE

THE FOLLOWING

INACCESSIBLE TO ME:

Preferred solution: Normal status back to my personal, and business fb account, as well as make my Mirror account active. .

Facebook Pros: Keep in contact w friends n family, Lots of sales.

Facebook Cons: I want my account back, Page was disabled, Cant speak to a live customer service agent, Not respond from customer service.

Comments