Facebook and Instagram being the same company is the worst mistake. Because my Facebook account was wrongly disabled, my Instagram account was as well.

I use my Instagram account to help support my art business. I RARELY get on Facebook anymore because of all its faults. However, you cant have an Instagram business account without linking it to your Facebook and that is now why my Instagram account has been disabled. I need my Instagram account!

When I tried to dispute the disabling, Facebook glitched on the sms confirmation and I am now locked out for the next 24 hours of attempting to get my account back. Facebook is a boon, a thorn in my side. I hate it! There wasnt even a warning as to why I was disabled or that I might be disabled.

No email indicating that I was in violation. So any person with a grudge can spam attack my account, spam submit it to Facebook guidelines and I get nothing.

No warning. I HATE Facebook.

User's recommendation: What a waste of time!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Everything about facebook is a travesty.

Comments