Verified Reviewer

1.6

I'm locked out of my account because I lost my phone and I have moved from the address on my account I have 2-step verification set up and I have sent many documents over the past year and I just think its aweful because how yall not accepting my mail,My social security card,MY DLs,MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND FURTHER MORE MY VERIFICATION LETTER FROM SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION THAT VERIFIES MY NAME ADDRESS BDAY ANY MUCH MORE, I AM THINKING ABOUT REACHING OUT TO THE MEDIA SUCH AS THE WASHINGTON POST in which I have much great standings with them from the past due and to another similarity situation as of this one No threats at all by the way but I dont have any control over my account and I cant even delete my OWN profile! WHAT IF IT WAS SOMETHING THAT YOU OWN AND BUT YOU HAVE NO SAY SO NOR ANY CONTROL OVER IT WHATSOEVER????

User's recommendation: Not recommending.

Preferred solution: Access to MY ACCOUNT AMANDA PATRICK amanda.cruzdaza.ap@gmail.com and I DO NOT LIVE IN MERIDIANVILLE AL ANYMORE,I LIVE AT 3MILES BELOW WHICH IS 160 MATTS WAY HAZELGREEN AL,35750 and I don’t have access to the phone ending In 7256 .

Comments