Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Feb 09, 2022

I have never heard from Facebook.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2022

My original FB account was hacked last Aug.. A person from Nigeria (my IT person found that information) took over my account, changed the password, phone # and e-mail address so I could not recover my account.

I have tried numerous times to get this straightened out to no avail. Its very disconcerting that someone is using my account and name asking for all my contacts to send them $$$. I am the administrator on 2 different groups that I now cant manage.

Yesterday I tried to open a new account with a slightly different name using a nickname but it appears that someone has again changed my email address. I never finished the process as I never received the code through my cell phone #.

Would someone please, please help me out?

I am a 69 year old wife, mother, grandmother and friend who likes to keep up with her family via FB but have been stymied since August.

Thank you for whomever is reading this email for looking into this devastation of my personal space!!

UPDATE: My husband wanted to list something on Marketplace so set up an account for him.

Was updating personal information and got locked out!!!! Please - please help me!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Great to keep in touch with family, Unlock my facebook account please, Eazy way to stay in n, Restart my acc.

Facebook Cons: Has no customer service number to call.

Comments