I want to delete my account. I downloaded my pictures/history/etc.

and immediately got locked out of my account. I can no longer log in because my original school email no longer is usable. I never put my phone number on there because I, rightly, never trusted your company with my contact information. Now that I want to do this, I no longer can access my account.

I have tried all methods save for the one requesting random people that I dont ever talk to sign in to some random website to approve my *** existence. It claims Ive never used my current devices to use Facebook, which is false, another Facebook lie. I just havent signed in since 2019 or something. My password works.

I know it does because I signed on just before I got kicked out. So now Im stuck with an account just waiting to be hacked. Thanks Facebook, your help desk does anything but that.

*** you. *** Zuckerberg.

User's recommendation: Never use Facebook.

Preferred solution: I would like to sign into my account so I can download my pictures, and delete my account for good..

Facebook Cons: Everything they are involved in.

Location: Banning, California